- Mystery of weird hum heard around the world solved?
- Military UFO whistleblower Luis Elizondo speaks out on criticism, the Pentagon, disclosure and the future.
- Also: Retired Navy leader weighs in on UFO reports.
- TESS finds its first Earth-size habitable-zone world.
- ‘Winter is coming’: Ancient Viking runestone may trace its roots to fear of an impending period of catastrophic cold.
- Team to re-scan Great Pyramid of Giza to pinpoint hidden chamber.
- Related: Mysterious hidden chamber in Great Pyramid confirmed by new scans.
- Secrets of ‘1,000-year-old trees’ unlocked.
- Researchers create robots made of living animal cells.
- Robogamis are the real heirs of terminators and transformers.
- Studying the creativity and intelligence of the octopus.
- Related: Aliens on Earth – the amazing brains and morphing skin of the cephalopods.
- What scientists learned by putting 3-D glasses on a cuttlefish.
- The non-human living inside of you: half your genome is the remnants of ancient viruses.
- The Newton you didn’t know: understanding how the great scientist’s alchemical pursuits informed other parts of his natural philosophy.
- Mountain swamp known for Bigfoot sightings is being saved by conservationists.
- Video of the Day: Timelapse of the currently erupting volcano in the Philippines shows it going full Mount Doom mode.
Quote of the Day:
Thinking is difficult, that’s why most people judge.