What is it good for?
- Is biology best? Are there hints that machine-life simply doesn’t happen in the universe?
- A night on the plains: chasing the mysterious drones of eastern Colorado.
- These four questions need to be answered in 2020 to solve the mystery of UFOs.
- NASA scientists find that the north star of the ancient Egyptians undergoes never-before-seen eclipses.
- Boleskine rocks for sale: own a piece of Aleister Crowley’s house.
- FBI report on the ’Storm Area 51’ event.
- How the extinction of Ice Age mammals may have forced humans to invent civilisation.
- ‘Piggy bank’ of 1,200-year-old gold coins discovered in Israel.
- Continents of the underworld come into focus.
- Samsung’s new Neon project is finally unveiled: it’s a humanoid A.I. chatbot.
- Mysterious radio signal is coming from a nearby galaxy, scientists announce.
- NASA could find alien planets that host life after new oxygen breakthrough.
- The most important scientific problems have yet to be solved.
- Healthy people can hear voices too.
Quote of the Day:
It might be time to restore a balanced perspective, to acknowledge the damage that has been caused by stigma, misdiagnoses and mis- or overmedication of individuals reporting ‘weird’ experiences.