- Alien life is out there, but our theories are probably steering us away from it.
- Presidential candidate Amy Klobuchar hints at declassifying UFO info if elected.
- Also: Presidential hopeful Pete Buttigieg weighs in on UFOs.
- Fresh Cambridge Analytica leak “shows global manipulation is out of control.”
- Welcome to the PKD future: Airbnb claims its AI can predict whether guests are psychopaths.
- Armed QAnon believers plotted a kidnapping in Colorado, according to police.
- The search for Eden: in pursuit of humanity’s origins.
- Early modern humans cooked starchy food 170,000 years ago in South Africa.
- Archaeologists excavate 200 more Chinese Terracotta Warriors
- The Canadian Arctic probably once looked like present-day Florida.
- Fantastic fungi: how mushrooms can heal, shift consciousness, and save the planet.
- The terrifying story of London’s haunted house where someone literally died of fright.
- Who ya gonna call? World’s first ‘djinn trapper’ service catches genies in Malaysia.
- TV medium Derek Acorah has died at age 69.
- Video of the Day: The many faces of the occult.
Quote of the Day:
I’m tired of this back-slappin’ “isn’t humanity neat” bullshit. We’re a virus with shoes.