A lot can change in a decade – where will we be in 2030?
- Astrophysicist says he knows how to build a time machine.
- There’s a giant mystery hiding inside every atom in the universe.
- The universe may be flooded with a cobweb network of invisible strings.
- Experience an ayahuasca trip through virtual reality.
- Demon with forked tongue found on ancient clay tablet from the library of Assyrian exorcist family.
- Egypt’s recent decision to move ancient Pharaonic artifacts to a traffic circle in the congested heart of Cairo has fueled fresh controversy over its handling of the country’s heritage.
- The ancient arsenal of Ötzi the Iceman.
- The swinging 1660s: origins of the global drug trade.
- Trump throws fresh fuel on the dangerous QAnon conspiracy theory.
- Related: Weaponising conspiracy theory – the dangers in priming people for armed revolution.
- Pokemon Go led to a surge in trespassers on military bases.
- Strange mass possession at a Japanese high school?
- Video of the Day: The mysterious ‘inverted tower‘ steeped in Templar myth.
Thanks to Eric and Rob for their generous support of the Grail!
Quote of the Day:
Time is a storm in which we are all lost.
William Carlos Williams