- DNA from Stone Age ‘chewing gum’ tells an incredible story.
- Ancient Egyptian coneheads found.
- Five secret societies that have remained shrouded in mystery.
- Consciousness is real.
- Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang says the U.S. should loosen its ban on psychedelic mushrooms.
- Got some time off these holidays? Enjoy a Fortean-themed Christmas movie!
- New study of the weird auroras on Mars just revealed something we didn’t expect.
- A former NASA astronaut is building a plasma-powered Mars rocket.
- 1 billion years ago, the Milky Way’s heart mysteriously erupted in 100,000 supernovae. That’s some fireworks show.
- AI expert warns that ‘racist and misogynist algorithms‘ could be used to decide everything from your suitability for a job to whether you live or die.
- The fountain of youth, if you can afford it? A new anti-aging therapy is starting its first human trial – and it costs $1 million.
- A psychic photographer on trial.
- Enter the Black Lodge: David Lynch turns Twin Peaks into a virtual reality game.
Quote of the Day:
We think we understand the rules when we become adults but what we really experienced is a narrowing of the imagination.