- “We made it up“: Ex-Infowars editor says he published lies about Muslim communities to spread hate.
- Related: DisInfo Wars – an example of the dangerous bullsh*t peddled by Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson.
- Mapping Amazon’s sprawling home surveillance network.
- Visitors to Area 51 have to wear ‘foggles’ that severely limit their vision when moving around.
- Unexplained lights in the sky could be alien structures of ‘communication lasers’.
- CHEOPS: Europe’s ambitious effor to study far-out planets may also find aliens. Why do all the space agencies feel the need to use Egyptian mythology to name their projects…is there something they’re not telling us?
- How William Gibson keeps his science fiction real.
- Melting ice puts ‘Doomsday’ seed vault under threat.
- Crows could be the smartest animal other than primates.
- Related: Crow funerals – researchers find that crows appear to understand death.
- Minoan monkey business: Ancient fresco links archaic Greek island to the Indus Valley civilization in Asia.
- Bird migratory patterns changing with the climate.
- The last wolf in England.
- Video of the Day: Are mushrooms, shamans, and ancient rituals at the root of the Santa Claus story?
Quote of the Day:
The crisis consists precisely in the fact that the old is dying and the new cannot be born; in this interregnum a great variety of morbid symptoms appear.