- Archaeologists discover mysterious 4000-year-old carved stones that look like humans. The Doctor Who episode writes itself from here…
- Graham Hancock vs the archaeological orthodoxy.
- Scientists are contemplating a 1000-year space mission to save humanity.
- NASA unveils ‘the most powerful rocket ever built‘.
- When a quantum physicist confesses to meeting extraterrestrials.
- Related: Kary Mullis on DNA, LSD and alien abductions.
- Mind-altering wearables are Silicon Valley’s newest delusion.
- How microbiomes affect fear.
- Related: You are legion, for you are many – parasites and microbes that control the mind.
- 3D printed bunny contains embedded synthetic DNA instructions that allow them to be ‘cloned’.
- Company promises to make robot clones of anyone you like – even dead relatives.
- Recordings reveal that plants make ultrasonic squeals when stressed.
- Scientists create a new kind of artificial flesh that heals itself like a real thing.
- U.S. Army worries that humanity is biased against against deadly cyborg soldiers because of movies like The Terminator. Or maybe it’s more just a general concern about the ‘deadly’ bit?
- Extraterrestrial impacts might have triggered the formation of Earth’s tectonics.
- Image of the Day: Robot in orbit around Mars photographs robot on the surface of Mars.
Quote of the Day:
I see myself as a journalist reporting neglected stories about our past and trying to bring rigor, reason and intuition to the quest.