- Pentagon predicts the rise of machine-enhanced super soldiers.
- Fox News host Tucker Carlson says evidence of alien UFO wreckage is being held by US government.
- Alien observers might use tiny interstellar space probes.
- NASA spacecraft finds crash site of Indian lunar lander.
- Space hotels race to offer tourists a room in the sky.
- China brings in mandatory facial recognition for mobile phone users.
- Related: Are we all persons of interest? Advances in technology mean we could all be spied on.
- Occult symbols painted on killed sheep and church door.
- Virtual reality won’t make cows happier.
- The axolotl: our great hope of regeneration.
- Make America Die Young Again: U.S. life expectancy drops for third straight year in alarming reality check.
- Infrared images reveal hidden tattoos on Egyptian mummies.
- Related: Ancient mummy has a tattoo of an angel on her inner thigh.
- Inside the abandoned Babylon that Saddam Hussein built.
- Indian farmer paints tiger stripes on his dog to scare away monkeys eating crops.
- Up for auction at Sotheby’s: Billy Meier’s notorious UFO photos, famous for being used in The X-Files.
Quote of the Day:
A totally unmystical world would be a world totally blind and insane.