Enter the Mootrix…
- Found: Central France’s first megalith.
- Related: Le Grand Menhir of Locmariaquer – a 300 ton megalith constructed 7000 years ago.
- These Ice Age humans somehow survived north of the Arctic Circle.
- The collapse of civilisation may have already begun.
- Will 2020 be the year we find intelligent alien life?
- Have our alien overlords had enough? A “slow-moving blob” (that may have been a flock of birds) triggered a lockdown of the White House and caused the US Capitol to be placed on “restrictive access”.
- Related? Drone swarms can now “mimic the RF emissions and radar returns of real platforms…to create fleets of ships and aircraft that aren’t really there.”
- Astronomers find a galaxy containing three supermassive black holes at the centre.
- A closer look at an interstellar comet.
- Building a ‘Planet B’ for humanity isn’t a good enough reason to explore space.
- Designer babies? Simulation shows they won’t happen anytime soon.
- Alien territory: the rise of UFO tourism.
- Inside the archive of an LSD researcher with ties to the CIA’s MK-ULTRA mind control project.
Thanks Blair and @MarkDRudningen.
Quote of the Day:
Be a calm beholder of what is happening around you.