Approach Monday as if there are no barriers…
- 15,000-year-old human-built woolly mammoth traps found in Mexico.
- Secret tunnels of the Knights Templar discovered in Israel.
- Salvador Dali’s surreal Tarot card designs, originally created for the James Bond film Live and Let Die, to be released as a complete deck.
- Divine transports – whether via music, dance or prayer, trance states have been key to human evolution.
- Can a trip-free psychedelic still help people with depression?
- Three new books on human consciousness to blow your mind.
- How to message a Martian.
- The U.S. Navy’s secretive and revolutionary program to project false fleets from drone swarms.
- The U.S. Army is creating robots that can follow orders.
- Evolution or intelligent design? The story of the bacterial flagellar motor.
- A convicted murderer who momentarily died says his life sentence has therefore been served.
- Dying for a better life: South Koreans fake their funerals for life lessons.
- Scientists looked at sea levels 125,000 years in the past. The results are terrifying.
- Image of the Day: Black triangle object photographed over Arizona by Apollo 9 in 1969.
Quote of the Day:
At least two thirds of our miseries spring from human stupidity, human malice, and those great motivators and justifiers of malice and stupidity, idealism, dogmatism and proselytizing zeal on behalf of religious or political idols.