Total perspective vortex…no fairy cake needed.
- Monte Verde – our earliest evidence of humans living in South America.
- Ancient 70-mile-long wall found in western Iran. But who built it?
- 11,300-year-old Neolithic-era temple unearthed in south-eastern Turkey.
- Richard Cerutti, whose mastodon discovery could rewrite the history of the Americas, has passed away.
- Neanderthals were master fire starters, cave chemistry suggests.
- To chat with aliens, we should beam an encyclopedia into space.
- Everything you need to know about CRISPR prime editing.
- Elon Musk says SpaceX’s ‘Starship’ spaceports will likely be place 20 miles offshore from major cities.
- Through fortitude or stupidity, paleoanthropologist Lee Berger is rewriting human history.
- Expert warns how the asteroid belt could cause a major impact event on Earth.
- Giant ‘wizard rock’ boulder mysteriously disappears, then reappears, in Arizona.
- The werewolf panic of the 1970s.
- Related: The werewolf – examining the history behind one of the most enduring monster myths.
- Was World War I a supernatural war?
- Found: a prehistoric bead-making factory town off the Florida coast.
- ‘Deep fake’ videos could upend an election — but Silicon Valley may have a way to combat them.
- Our universe might be shaped like a giant loop. Hell of a rollercoaster ride…
Quote of the Day: