- One of the two mummies at the Valley of Kings could be Nefertiti, says Zahi Hawass.
- Our review of Graham Hancock’s America Before: The Key to Earth’s Lost Civilisation (Amazon US / Amazon UK).
- Dating questions challenge whether Neanderthals drew Spanish cave art.
- The Bauman Incident: when Theodore Roosevelt might have written about Bigfoot.
- The Army talks about why it partnered with Tom DeLonge’s UFO group to investigate mysterious metals.
- NASA is getting serious about an interstellar mission.
- Engineered exogenesis: nature’s model for interstellar colonization.
- Conspiracy theories have always been with us, powered by an evolutionary drive to survive. How’s that working for us now?
- Hackers can use lasers to ‘speak’ to your Amazon Echo or Google Home, using them to unlock doors and order products.
- ‘Witch bottle‘ filled with teeth, pins and mysterious liquid discovered in English chimney.
- Scientists 3D-printed living skin, complete with blood vessels.
- Never underestimate the intelligence of trees.
- Image(s) of the Day: The resonances between indigenous art and images captured by microscopes.
Quote of the Day:
We’re supposed to keep evolving. Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs. You do know that, right?