Today’s news is full of future shock…or future schlock – you decide!
- What happens if your mind lives on forever on the internet?
- City of Chicago introduces resolution to decriminalize psychedelic plants
- Long strand of DNA from Neanderthals found in people from Melanesia.
- Biotech company given the green light to ‘resurrect’ the clinically dead using stem cells.
- A scientific paranormal researcher reviews National Geographic’s ‘Science of the Supernatural’ issue.
- The man who launched a million conspiracy theories: prankster’s son recalls the day his father admitted he was behind the crop circle craze.
- South Australian brothers say they witnessed two UFOs in ‘conflict’ before 1980 Stirling crash.
- ‘Invisibility cloak’ that could hide tanks and troops looks closer to reality.
- Omniviolence is coming, and the world isn’t ready.
- Machine vision has learned to use radio waves to see through walls and in darkness.
- Why DNA might be the data storage solution of the future.
- A new study asks if animals like bees or crabs have sentience.
- Scientists have trained rats to drive tiny cars to collect food. Uber drivers of the future?
Quote of the Day:
The future is already here — it’s just not very evenly distributed.