Today’s news is as inevitable as death and UFOs…
- What we know about the Army teaming up with rockstar Tom DeLonge’s UFO research company to explore ‘novel materials’ and other technologies.
- Internal Air Force/Navy emails on unidentified aerial phenomena revealed.
- The Pentagon wants to control drones with soldiers’ brain waves.
- Man uses his heat-seeking drone to find missing child.
- Ancient jungle capital of the Khmer Empire mapped for the first time.
- Laser-scanning tech uncovers huge network of ancient Mayan farms.
- Related, from our archives: More than 60,000 ancient structures discovered in Guatemalan jungle using (frikkin’) lasers.
- The hunt for Japan’s ‘ghost’ wolves – could an apex predator, thought to be extinct for 100 years, still be roaming the Japanese mountains?
- What is death, exactly? The answer is far from straightforward.
- Doubting death: how our brains shield us from mortal truth.
- That time a 19th-century ‘spirit photographer’ claimed to capture ghosts through his lens.
- The implant that can control your brain.
- Russian biologist confirms he’s working on more CRISPR babies.
- Video of the Day: This creepy lake is full of skeletons.
Quote of the Day:
I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.