- An archaeologist has discovered 27 previously unknown ancient sites – all without ever leaving his computer.
- 1200-year-old standing stone in Scotland has carvings of beasts ‘unlike anything found before’.
- The problem with the frozen poop knife study.
- The Bible’s first critic.
- The galaxy might be full of micro-machines.
- Former ‘Skinwalker Ranch’ personnel suspect they were unwitting research subjects.
- RPJ was across this possibility last year: Were humans used as guinea pigs at Skinwalker Ranch as part of the secret Pentagon UFO program?
- Neuroscientists see unique brain changes in blind people who learn to ’see’ with sound.
- Related: The real Batman – Daniel Kish perceives the world around him using echolocation.
- Researchers find that just two plague strains wiped out 30%-60% of the population of Europe.
- Is the search for dark matter an act of faith?
- Bacteria contradict Darwin: it’s survival of the friendliest.
- Image of the Day: Purple skies, all over Japan.
Quote of the Day:
We are spirit bound to this flesh
We go round one foot nailed down
But bound to reach out and beyond this flesh
‘Pneuma‘, by Tool