- Unveiling the secrets of a mystery civilization in Saudi Arabia.
- Israeli archaeologists say they have discovered a Bronze age ’New York City’.
- Ancient Greek scroll’s hidden contents revealed through infrared imaging.
- Dismissed as fakes for a century, enigmatic Puerto Rican stones could rewrite history
- Early Earthlings may have watched the Galaxy’s centre explode 3.5 millions years ago.
- NASA’s Curiosity rover finds an ancient oasis on Mars.
- Saturn overtakes Jupiter as planet with most moons.
- Is it really science? Theoretical physicists who say the multiverse exists set a dangerous precedent: science based on zero empirical evidence.
- Did a life extension patient fake his own death?
- Where is my mind: near-death experiences.
- Scientists implant fake memories in bird brains.
- Londoners once wondered if feral hogs roamed Victorian-Era sewers.
- Painting zebra stripes on cows can keep flies away, study finds.
- First meat grown in space lab 248 miles from Earth. Sounds like a good opening chapter for a sci-fi horror novel…
- Mysterious locations with acoustic anomalies.
- Image of the Day: Atmospheric sprite lightning, in HD.
Quote of the Day:
Often when you think you’re at the end of something, you’re at the beginning of something else.