Leap into Monday like the demon you are…
- New research supports hypothesis that Earth was struck by an asteroid 12,800 years ago.
- The roof of the Mausoleum of Theodoric is made from a single Istrian stone weighing a massive 230 tons.
- Red mercury – do legends about this mysterious substance have their origins in an alchemical archetype?
- Weird repeating signals from deep space may be created by starquakes.
- NASA records mysterious sounds on Mars, including “dinks and donks”.
- Related? Mars Rover sees a light on the horizon.
- Tom DeLonge opens up about fatherhood, regrets, and, oh yeah, UFOs.
- SEC filings indicate that Tom DeLonge’s mysterious alien metals are just bismuth, which sells for $40 per kilogram.
- UFO lobbyists are trying to get the truth from Congress, and they’re winning.
- My son and I visited a medium and she gave us a gift we never saw coming.
- Related: When psychics get it right.
- Pigs recorded using tools for the first time, signalling that they are even more intelligent than previously thought.
- Image(s) of the Day: Vintage photos offer glimpse of the Upper Amazon 150 years ago.
Quote of the Day:
Somewhere between apathy and anarchy lies the thinking human being.