Intermittent reminder that if you get something of value out of the Grail, please consider a $1/month ‘voluntary subscription’ via our Patreon to help pay for our time and effort (or you can give a one-off donation easily at PayPal.me/DailyGrail). Thanks!
- Could aliens have bugged a space rock to listen in on us Earthlings?
- A solar storm capable of wiping out Earth’s technology is ‘inevitable’.
- Related: Death star – how our own sun could destroy human civilization.
- Meet the Thai UFO group convinced that aliens will save us from Armageddon.
- Pope urges Silicon Valley to avoid slide towards new ‘barbarianism’.
- Deepfake AI: Our dystopian present.
- How a Saint gets made.
- The lost language of angels.
- In medieval England magic was a service industry used by rich and poor alike.
- Chile under fire over treasure hunter’s plan to unearth legendary pirate hoard.
- Michael Coe, influential archaeologist and Maya scholar, dies at 90.
- The world’s first magic mushroom research centre is launching in Jamaica. Exciting, you might think, until you read that one of the business goals of the centre is to “identify patentable intellectual property”…
- ’Trippy’ bacteria engineered to brew ‘magic mushroom’ hallucinogen.
- Controversial paper suggests we could just ‘infect’ Mars with life.
- What might life on other planets look like?
- NASA is now officially accepting proposals for lander designs to take people to the Moon.
- Image of the Day: India’s lost moon lander is somewhere in this NASA photo.
Quote of the Day:
Reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that’s being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world.