- Life on Mars could be found within two years, but NASA chief scientist Dr Jim Green says the world ‘isn’t prepared’.
- ‘Planet Nine’ could actually be a primordial black hole, new research suggests.
- Expect more interstellar object sightings in our solar system, researchers say.
- Related: Seeing the spaceship – why we need to pay attention to anomalies.
- Alien hunters led by Blink 182 singer say they have found ‘exotic material’ that may be debris from a spacecraft.
- Neil Armstrong and Cueva de los Tayos: an expedition with the Apollo 11 astronaut as a member once explored the cave system that allegedly holds the ‘metallic library’ of a lost ancient civilisation.
- A weirdly giant planet around a tiny star is defying astronomer’s expectations.
- New species of worm with three sexes discovered in highly salty Californian lake.
- Priest in Oregon says exorcisms are ‘getting darker’.
- Legends say mysterious women built the megaliths of Portugal.
- Astronomers have found another 21 stars dimming as erratically as Tabby’s star.
- Do all possible outcomes of quantum experiments come true?
- If you existed in multiple universes, how would you act in this one?
- Related: Does quantum physics suggest that you are immortal?
- Welcome to the Person of Interest future, courtesy of Amazon.
- Related: Are we all persons of interest? Advances in technology mean we could all be spied on.
- Conspiracies are ‘always theories of power‘.
- Psychobiotics – bacteria to brighten your mood.
- What kind of life might lurk in alien oceans?
- Video of the Day: Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn!
Thanks to @Tsoukalos.
Quote of the Day:
He who knows, does not speak. He who speaks, does not know