Thanks to Rosa and Jonathan for your support!
- Psychic future: what’s next for the ‘precog economy’?
- Related, from our archives: researchers used ESP to make thousands of dollars on the stock market.
- If you’ve met aliens while on DMT, these scientists would like to hear from you.
- Scientists are starting to take warp drives seriously – especially one specific concept.
- Elon Musk just unveiled Starship, SpaceX’s human-carrying rocket.
- Research suggests Machu Picchu was purposely built on top of intersecting fault lines.
- Is the Voynich Manuscript even worth trying to decipher?
- A lost continent has been found under Europe.
- The future of genetically modified babies may lie in Putin’s hands.
- Researcher plans to correct the Bible’s mis-handling of Mary Magdalene.
- A devastating illness rocked Uganda, then disappeared. Disabled children — and a mystery — remain.
- How far-right conspiracy theories informed Trump’s Ukraine call.
- The occult roots of the Trump presidency.
Thanks to @djp1974.
Quote of the Day:
Scientists animated by the purpose of proving that they are purposeless constitute an interesting subject for study.
Alfred North Whitehead