- Pesticides, not sonic weapons, may have made diplomats in Cuba sick, preliminary study finds.
- Chinese scientists develop new crowd control weapon that vibrates your brain.
- I ‘stormed’ Area 51 and it was even weirder than I imagined.
- Astronomer speculates that Earth’s ‘pet’ asteroid might be home to extraterrestrial probes.
- New research into cosmic gamma ray bursts indicates that they may in certain locations exceed the speed of light.
- Astronomers watch six galaxies suddenly fire up into quasars.
- He saw the scientific promise in the paranormal, but now his legacy could be lost
- Creating a post-Galilean paradigm.
- IPCC report warns of a bleak future for oceans and frozen regions under climate change.
- Google reports quantum supremacy has been achieved.
- Crypt-keeper wasps can control the minds of 7 other species of wasp.
- This ancient sea-monster could do breaststroke.
- AI system finally passes 8th grade science test.
- These bacteria-powered robots may one day swim through your bloodstream.
- Video of the Day: Boston Dynamics Atlas robot now does gymnastics.
Quote of the Day:
Entire ecosystems are collapsing. We are in the beginning of a mass extinction, and all you can talk about is money and fairy tales of eternal economic growth.