Naruto run like your life depends on it…
- ‘Storm Area 51’: few arrests and fewer actual aliens at party in the desert.
- U.S. military apologises for tweet about bombing Area 51 invaders.
- A ‘sneaky’ asteroid narrowly missed Earth this summer. Emails show how NASA totally missed it.
- The Milky Way has giant bubbles at its centre. Only a matter of time before science finds that the bubbles are made of chocolately goodness.
- Something is killing galaxies in the most extreme regions of the universe. Or is it a Nothing?
- If you jumped into a black hole, where would you go?
- Scientists discovered a mysterious creature beneath Antarctica.
- You’ve been warned: full body deepfakes are the next step in AI-based mimicry.
- Scientists used fossilised finger bone DNA to rebuild ancient human.
- The occult remedy the Puritans embraced.
- Mind the gap between science and religion.
- Small trial reverses a year of Alzheimer’s cognitive decline in just two months.
- Image of the Day: Breathtaking photo shows the shadow of Io passing across Jupiter’s surface.
Quote of the Day:
It’s a curious time to be doing the show because everything is upside-down. There’s been a flip since we were first on the air. Now it’s as though people don’t trust science anymore. In fact, they don’t trust anything! Although they do believe in something: They believe in conspiracy theories, more than ever, it seems.
Chris Carter, creator of The X-Files (in 2018)