- US Navy confirms UFO footage is real, but we were never meant to see it. Sure Jan…
- UFOs have made a big comeback recently. So why not cattle mutes as well?
- When psychics get it right.
- The professor who saw cosmic consciousness.
- The whole-planet view: psychedelics offer a sense of expansive connectedness, just like astronauts have felt looking back to Earth from space
- The first evidence that drugs could turn back the clock on our biological age.
- Residents are trying to flee the Russian town where snow turned black.
- 5G is coming: how worried should we about the health risks?
- Trampoline mirror may push laser pulse through the fabric of the universe.
- Cats, dogs, and one smart raven: the CIA’s secret animal spies.
- Opening a catalogue of sea monsters.
- New species of flying creature the size of a small plane identified in Canada.
- Rare 10-million-year-old fossil unearths new view of human evolution.
- Homo heidelbergensis: The answer to a mysterious period in human history?
- Origin of life points to chemical chimeras, not RNA.
- Why some people have endless thoughts of death.
- NASA stumped by weird green globs.
Quote of the Day:
The idea is not to confront bad ideas but to come up with good ideas. Otherwise, your enemies define the game and you are the loyal opposition.