Still too soon to carve that pumpkin, bro.
- A blast equivalent to 10 billion WWII bombs. That’s what it took to get rid of the dinosaurs. Us? Just a schmuck sitting at the Oval Office would do…
- Soros praising Trump is the kind of thing that threatens Q-Anon fans to explode. Know another similar threat to them? Things like basic logic, arithmetic, grammar…
- What The X-Files understood about the search for truth.
- Pluralism: Beyond the one and only Truth.
- The CIA’s secret quest for mind control: Torture, LSD and a “poisoner in chief.”
- Former employers claim DNA company Orig3n tampered with clients’ results.
- Requiem for an Alienstock.
- The Navy reveals new previously unknown details on three officially acknowledged encounters with “phenomena” (read: UFOs).
- Is interstellar travel really possible?
- New clues found in understanding near death experiences.
- Weird Norfolk: How to spot the devil in Swanton Morley.
- Romans may not have introduced bathhouses to Britain.
- Finding the traces of a long lost continent hidden beneath Europe.
- A mysterious illness is killing dogs in Norway.
- Newly found electric eel is the most powerful ever found.
- Red Pill of the Day: Pastor dies after 30 days of fasting to try to beat Jesus’s record. Christianity — u r doin it WRONG.
Quote of the Day:
If a man knows not to which port he sails, no wind is favorable.
Seneca the Younger