I’m starting to suspect the U.S. already has a secret Moon base…
- First Israel, now India: A second failed moon landing.
- India locates lander lost on final approach to moon.
- Mind-reading AI may spell end to humanity as we know it, but not because it will enslave us.
- Two-thirds of Americans believe the government is ‘withholding information’ about UFOs.
- I tried to glitch the simulation, and all I got was a bottle of pee: a growing community called Randonauts believe that journeying to random locations can help put us in new realities.
- The enigmatic Doctor Dee.
- Study finds that acupuncture can treat alcohol addiction in rats.
- Are we all wrong about black holes?
- Lab-grown mini-brains show activity similar to babies’ brains.
- The ‘zombie fungus’ and the climbing dead.
- Genetic study suggests south Asians today descend from Indus Valley Civilisation.
- A mysterious salt combination preserved the Dead Sea Scrolls for millennia.
- Staring into someone’s eyes for 10 minutes can induce altered state of consciousness.
- Image of the Day (and Night): Saturn’s rings, in darkness and light.
Quote of the Day:
We do not see things as they are, we see them as we are.