Thanks for rewiring my childhood brain in a good way Terrance – safe travels sir!
- Did parasite manipulation influence human brain evolution?
- Related: You are legion, for you are many – parasites and microbes that control the mind.
- In the age of the psychonauts.
- A brief tour through the wild west of neural interfaces.
- U.S. military experts suggest A.I. should control nuclear weapons. If only there were a movie plot that could warn us of the possible consequences…
- Elon Musk: we communicate too slowly for future A.I. to understand us.
- Related: Hidden miracles of the unseen world.
- ‘Hey, Google! Let me talk to my departed father‘. Will the rise of virtual beings be the next step in the human quest for immortality?
- Brain-reading tech is coming – but the law is not ready to protect us.
- Where are all the aliens? Four possible explanations for the Fermi Paradox.
- What high-def, clear UFO videos might look like: a conversation with Tyler Rogoway.
- The ‘Storming Area 51’ controversy, and an earlier, similar affair.
- Japanese trees synchronize pollen release over immense distances.
- The mystery of the Nebra Sky Disk.
- MIT’s snake robot is designed to crawl through blood vessels in the brain.
Thanks to @UnlikelyWorlds.
Quote of the Day:
A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.
Joshua/WOPR, discussing nuclear war (in the movie ‘WarGames’)