- Physicists discover ancient text in what was thought to be blank Egyptian papyri.
- Small skulls point to human migration highway to Australia.
- A glowing clue in the search for alien life.
- SpaceX’s prototype “Starhopper” rocket flies to its highest altitude yet during hover test.
- Russian robot Fedor, has docked at the International Space Station. If there’s a Dr Smith aboard I’m not sure I like where this is going…
- The space elevator that might actually work.
- Cyborgs will replace humans and remake the world.
- Related: the coming era of post-biological evolution.
- Anomaly hunter spots massive ‘face’ in Antarctica via Google Earth.
- Are we living in a simulated universe?
- The Cold War spy technology which we all use.
- Universal time doesn’t exist.
Thanks to Joan and James for their generous support of the Grail!
Quote of the Day:
This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality. Embrace this moment, remember: we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion.
Maynard James Keenan