Do you speak the language of the birds?
- More UFOs than ever before.
- How the ‘inventor’ of the Bermuda Triangle anticipated the arrival of flying saucers.
- Presidential hopeful Andrew Yang proposes space mirrors to save the planet.
- 21st Century Spiritualism: Researcher develops hi-tech Ouija Board tracking system.
- The realm of the impossible: a skeptic should be skeptical about a skeptical claim about parapsychology
- Is tribalism a natural malfunction?
- Which animal will develop human level intelligence in the future?
- DNA study finds one theory for the Loch Ness monster ‘remains plausible’.
- The history of human ancestry and migrations may be far more complex than we realise.
- No boys have been born in this Polish town for 10 years – here’s what’s going on.
- No, you can’t put a flamethrower on your drone, says the FAA.
- A site faking Jordan Peterson’s voice shuts down after Peterson decries Deepfake technology and those who use it.
- The PANDAS mystery: how strep throat may spark OCD and anxiety in your kids.
- Beachgoers left struggling to breathe after mystery incident at British seaside town.
- Sailing through a rock sea: vast ‘pumice raft’ found drifting through Pacific Ocean.
Quote of the Day:
The fact that religions through the ages have spoken in images, parables, and paradoxes means simply that there are no other ways of grasping the reality to which they refer. But that does not mean that it is not a genuine reality. And splitting this reality into an objective and a subjective side won’t get us very far.