The story of my life, in a short documentary…
- Something big seems to be going down at Area 51 this weekend.
- And in September? After getting 2 million people to RSVP, ‘Storm Area 51’ creator announces ‘Alienstock’, an alien-themed music festival instead.
- But hold up kids: here’s some advice before you attend ‘Alienstock’.
- Are we living in a computer simulation? Let’s not find out, because the results will either be boring, or extremely dangerous.
- Making the case for cross-cultural near-death experiences.
- He’s seeing more and more dead people all the time: The Sixth Sense turns 20!
- Pompeii archaeologists uncover ‘sorcerer’s treasure trove’.
- Ebola vaccine: why is a new jab so controversial?
- Evidence grows that Russia’s nuclear-powered doomsday missile was what blew up last week.
- Scientists distilled moonshine with rye grown in Chernobyl’s dead zone. Called ‘moonshine’ because you’ll glow like a full moon after drinking it…
- Nuclear reactor for Mars outpost could be ready to fly by 2022.
- The sun produced a powerful interplanetary shockwave – and it shook the whole solar system.
- How cell membrane may have kicked off the origin of life.
- A new clue to how life originated.
- Moonquake detectives decode pattern left on Lunar surface Jan 3 1975.
- You can now practice firing someone in virtual reality. Hopefully next up is a way to practice being President in virtual reality…
- Scientists found a way to create millions of virtual universes.
- Video of the Day: How medieval monks are revealing our universe’s secrets.
Quote of the Day:
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe