Hey Neo-Nazis: I’ve got your swastika right here…
- Neo-Nazis are trying to ‘take back’ ancient sites like Avebury, holding rituals and carving swastikas into trees.
- The mystery of the screaming schoolgirls.
- Are near-death experiences just comforting illusions, or is there evidence they have some basis in reality?
- Related: the top five phenomena that offer evidence of an afterlife.
- That time the Grateful Dead once carried out a (successful) dream telepathy experiment during their concerts.
- Here are seven notorious peyote and mescaline afficionados who used these drugs to open new doors in human perception and understanding.
- Monsters, men and magic: why feminists turned to witchcraft to oppose Trump.
- Here is how the Pentagon comes up with their crazy code words and secret project nicknames.
- Tom Delonge’s UFO research centre is making politicians demand answers.
- Wicked webs: media portrayal of tall tales, TTSA and Luis Elizondo.
- A pterodactyl? In the 1930s?
- Incredible new images show coffin of King Tutankhamun, the golden boy pharaoh, during major restoration work.
Quote of the Day:
Any bureaucracy that functions in secret inevitably lends itself to corruption.
Major Garland Briggs (‘Twin Peaks’)