I must be a very imaginative guy…
- Scientists may have discovered the oldest ever evidence of artwork from the Denisovans etched on bone fragments dating back 100,000 years.
- The mysterious forbidden painted caves of France.
- ‘Storm Area 51’ Facebook page disappears after millions sign up to ‘see them aliens’.
- Here’s what you’ll face if you still try to invade Area 51.
- Las Vegas-based group started studying aliens long before the ‘Storm Area 51’ event.
- The magus of Delaware: from Renaissance magick to alien languages.
- Mysterious deep space signals can now be picked up in real time.
- World’s first human-monkey hybrid created in China, scientists reveal. We finally really did it. YOU MANIACS!
- Lunar life: that crashed Israeli spacecraft may have infested the Moon with water bears.
- A quest for the Holy Grail: the Los Angeles Review of Books on Diana Walsh Pasulka’s American Cosmic: UFOs, Religion, Technology.
- Related: our review of American Cosmic.
- The mystery of the star that’s older than the universe itself.
Quote of the Day:
There is an inverse relationship between imagination and money.