If you encounter any problems while reading today’s news briefs, please try turning it off and on again….
- Republican lawmaker presses Navy on UFO sightings.
- Unidentified – the ultimate guide to Tom DeLonge’s UFO show, episode by episode.
- NASA fed Apollo 11 moon rocks to cockroaches (and then things got even weirder).
- If wormholes exist, could we really travel through them?
- Saudi prince plans city with human gene editing, artificial rain (and a fake moon).
- Research centre studies ESP and other phenomena seen in Stranger Things.
- Read a Harvard geneticist’s plan for redesigning humans.
- We’re already redesigned: meet Homo floresiensis: the real life hobbits of Indonesia.
- Ancient humans mated with at least four other species in southeast Asia. Perhaps a little Bilbo Baggins action on the side?
- Mysterious radiation cloud over Europe traced to secret Russian nuclear accident.
- “Dark matter bullets” could tear human flesh apart.
- Physicists peer inside a fireball of quantum matter.
- Facebook just published an update on its futuristic brain-typing project.
- The brain-eating amoeba is a nearly perfect killer.
Quote of the Day:
To resist change is like holding your breath: if you persist you kill yourself.