Fear Inoculum – inject directly into your earholes on August 30…
- Divers find temples and treasures in sunken ancient Egyptian city.
- These four ancient apocalypses changed the course of human civilisation.
- Origins of Aztec and Inca obsidian mirrors, including the one that belonged to Elizabethan magus John Dee, revealed through scientific analyses.
- Dungeon masters: how role-playing games influence heavy metal.
- The worlds below.
- Searches for alien technosignatures remain hamstrung by a lack of NASA funding.
- No extraterrestrial life found yet? That might be a warning…
- Blink 182 ex-singer Tom DeLonge’s organization says it’s obtained ‘exotic’ UFO metals.
- Detailed image comes to light of secretive drone test base near Area 51.
- Brain scans reveal that patient and doctor’s brains synchronise during music therapy.
- Time seems to flow from past to future – but what if it doesn’t actually have a direction?
- Spring-Heeled Jack, Pakistani-style?
- A swarm of flying ants so big it could be seen from space invaded Britain this week.
- The undead tree stump kept alive by surrounding trees.
Quote of the Day:
Remember: we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion.
Maynard James Keenan