Begun the star wars have…
- France wants to arm satellites with guns and lasers by 2030. Pepé le pew pew?
- NASA’s Valkyrie robot could help build Mars base.
- Meanwhile, NASA picks dragonfly mission to send a nuclear drone to Saturnian moon Titan.
- And it’s not just Titan. Astrobiologists still have eyes for Enceladus.
- This world globe etched on an egg shell might be the earliest to depict the Americas.
- ‘Mysterious’ face sculpture found in plowed NC field has experts scratching heads.
- Why do some people always remember their dreams, while some people never do?
- Alien, Blade Runner, and Hitler’s massive shared universe theory.
- Legendary SETI scientist swears she’d tell us if she’d seen an alien.
- Were the Russians behind the MJ-12 documents?
- When the insane QAnon conspiracy theory turns deadly.
- Related: Weaponizing conspiracy theory – the dangers in priming people for armed revolution.
- FBI finds bucket of heads, cooler of penises, and a sewn ‘Frankenstein’ corpse at body donation centre.
- Japan approves first human-animal embryo experiments.
- Video of the Day: Watch a Japanese spacecraft grab a sample from an asteroid.
Quote of the Day:
From out there on the Moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch.’
Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 astronaut