- Archaeology’s Neolithic ‘big bang’ moment found in a 9,000-year-old city near Jerusalem.
- A genetic ghost hunt: What ancient humans live on in our DNA?
- Researchers have uncovered more than 100 ‘new’ ancient megalithic ‘jars’ in Laos – and are probing a mysterious connection with similar sites in India, 1200km away.
- A 500-year-old shipwreck has turned up perfectly intact on the bottom of the Baltic Sea.
- Microdosing psychedelics may boost mood and focus. But what are the drawbacks?
- India has launched an ambitious mission to the Moon.
- Weird space anomaly! And who doesn’t love a weird space anomaly?
- The early universe may have been filled with dark matter stars.
- Ethereal ‘pearls’ in fossil clams are evidence of an ancient meteorite hitting Earth.
- Parasitic plants steal genes to become a better parasite.
- We just learned that baby birds communicate with each other from inside unhatched eggs.
- Biological radio: can some animals communicate using radio waves?
- Image(s) of the Day: Bioluminescent plankton makes Earth look like an alien planet.
Quote of the Day:
Waking up to who you are requires letting go of who you imagine yourself to be.