- The Apollo 11 Moon landing showed that aliens might be more than science fiction.
- Skunk Works’ exotic fusion reactor program moves forward with larger, more powerful design.
- “A rich community of microbes bathing in ancient seawater”: Life has been found thriving below Alaska’s permafrost.
- Scientists may have discovered the oldest ever evidence of artwork: 100,000-year-old Denisovan etchings on bone fragments.
- ‘Mad scientist’ mom turns autistic son into a ‘cyborg’.
- Zombifying fungus bypasses the brain to make ants its puppets.
- It’s a mystery why were are not constantly hallucinating, trippy new study suggests.
- Other species may use mind-altering drugs.
- Related: Why animals (including humans) use psychoactive plants.
- The Dyatlov Pass Incident: a connection with natural luminous phenomena?
- Physicists have reversed time using a quantum computer.
- China has deorbited its experimental space station.
- Image of the Day: Fly like the Eagle.
Quote of the Day:
Here men from the planet Earth first set foot upon the Moon July 1969, A.D. We came in peace for all mankind.
Message left on the Moon by Apollo 11