- Human magnetism: for centuries, people have navigated the globe using instruments. But what if the Earth itself can help us feel our way?
- DMT researcher Dr Rick Strassman says his famous studies into the powerful psychedelic were inspired by a trip led by Terence McKenna.
- The first complete brain-wiring diagram of any species is here.
- A.I. is coming closer to deciphering lost languages
- A mysterious, cross-shaped structure is buried underground in Russia – it could be one of the world’s oldest churches.
- The mysterious vanishing language of the Carnies.
- In defense of the water witches.
- NASA and ESA reach critical decision on how the first lunar outpost will orbit the Moon.
- When the Earth had two moons.
- Scientists propose dumping absurd amounts of snow on Antarctica to curb sea level rise.
- The truth is out there: using VERITAS to search for E.T.
- Everything you need to know about Area 51.
Quote of the Day:
Well, there’s a saying – research is me-search… I was at a conference in California in 1986 and Terence McKenna was there, and we spoke afterwards and he said ‘well you’re talking about DMT, but do you know anything about DMT’. And I said no, but I’d like to learn. So I went into a small room with a number of friends, and Terence gave an introductory DMT rap, like “this is how you do it”. So that experience shook me to my ontological roots, as it were. There were these beings, which were surprising as hell, and they spoke in a sing-song voice and said “now do you see, now do you see” over and over again. And I came down…and we said our goodbyes, but the course had been set.