- Is this the the secret ingredient used to transport the massive blocks of Stonehenge?
- The secrets of the 8500-year-old shaman of Bad Dürrenberg.
- Archaeologists confirm contested tale of the Crusades, 920 years after battle.
- The unholy trinity of films that gave birth to the Folk Horror genre.
- Five scientific reasons for believing in aliens.
- UFOs: why the government will not be disclosing secret information about alien visits.
- The 1920s-built Manhattan office of the oldest paranormal organization in the U.S., the American Society for Psychical Research, has hit the market with an asking price of $18 million.
- Should you be planning for your next incarnation?
- Apollo astronauts brought home 362kg of Moonrocks.
- But what percentage of those are real? Neil Armstrong almost pranked NASA with fake Moon rocks.
- Are humans fit for space? A Herculean study says maybe not.
- If you thought quantum mechanics was weird, you need to check out entangled time.
- Image of the Day: Scientists unveil first-ever image of quantum entanglement.
Quote of the Day:
He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.
Martin Luther King, Jr