Hope you hit the ground running this week!
- At Oak Ridge National Laboratory in eastern Tennessee, physicist Leah Broussard is trying to open a portal to a parallel universe.
- DMT entities: not everyone gets machine elves.
- The psychedelics evangelist: A German financier wants to turn magic mushrooms into modern medicine.
- The first chiropractor was a Canadian who claimed he received a message from a ghost.
- The curious mystical text behind Marianne Williamson’s presidential bid.
- Religious scholar’s research finds Mary Magdalene was ‘edited out’ by New Testament scribes.
- King Tut sculpture sells for $6 million amid controversy.
- Followers of occultist Aleister Crowley to be welcomed back to his former Highland home beside Loch Ness, with the ruined Boleskine House to be restored and converted into a wellness retreat where yoga, meditation and Crowley’s teachings will be taught.
- Spiders can fly hundreds of miles using electricity.
- Scientists warn against creating human-monkey hybrids as calls rise to create the chimeras to help treat diseases like Alzheimer’s.
- Fight the Power! Cockatoo filmed tearing down anti-bird spikes at Australian shopping centre.
- Image of the Day: A bird? On Mars?
Quote of the Day:
We are not going to be able to operate our Spaceship Earth successfully nor for much longer unless we see it as a whole spaceship and our fate as common. It has to be everybody or nobody.