- Meet Silicon Valley’s UFO hunters: a group of venture capitalists and technologists who want to capture and reverse-engineer an alien craft.
- Docs show U.S. Navy got ‘UFO’ patent granted by warning of similar Chinese tech advances.
- Huge burst of mysterious cosmic radio waves traced back to exact location in galaxy billions of light years away.
- How Portland became the center of the unknown (like Bigfoot, Nessie, the Yet, all that stuff). Possibly coincidental, but the mythical Tim Binnall seems to have been captured in the article’s main photo!
- Ancient palace emerges from drough-hit Iraq reservoir.
- Using CRISPR to resurrect the dead.
- MIT AI tool can predict breast cancer up to 5 years early.
- Study indicates psychedelics may hold considerable potential in the treatment of alcoholism.
- If everyone tripped on psychedelics, we’d do more about climate change.
- Did this beloved queen of Britain use drugs?
- Scientists teleported quantum data into the flawed heart of a diamond. News item, or song lyrics from a bad ’80s pop song?
- Giants roamed the Earth back then. Giant wombats, actually!
Quote of the Day:
It doesn’t matter whether God exists or not – we must reach as if he does.