Harmless childhood myths, they say…
- Temple excavation in India mysteriously shut down after discovery of engraving of strange “foreign face”.
- First Australians arrived in an incredible planned migration with over 1300 people.
- The mindfulness conspiracy – is inward focus and mindful meditation the enemy of making the world a better place?
- How the world’s most competitive athletes use ‘super powers’ to win.
- U.S. patent office documents show Navy leadership believe their EM craft are possible.
- Black Mirror IRL: five scary ways billionaires are investing in immortality.
- The Milky Way has battle scars from colliding with a ghostly galaxy.
- Dogs may have evolved ‘sad eyes’ just to sucker their human pets.
- That feeling when you realise climate change is just part of Cthulhu’s great plan…
- Facebook’s cryptocurrency takes it closer to being a ‘virtual nation’, expert warns.
- “CBD did something to my dreams, but even sciencists don’t know what.”
- Image of the Day: A new crater on Mars.
Thanks to @UnlikelyWorlds.
Quote of the Day:
Too little attention has been devoted to examining how language creates and defines the limits of reality.