Intermittent reminder that if you get something of value out of the Grail, please consider a $1/month ‘voluntary subscription’ via our Patreon to help pay for our time and effort (or you can give a one-off donation easily at PayPal.me/DailyGrail). Thanks!
- Jewellery made from defleshed human skulls found in Belize jungle may hint at regional conflicts during the mysterious collapse of Maya civilization.
- 12,000-year-old stone engraved with horses discovered in France.
- Centuries of intrigue, turmoil and death: why treasure hunters can’t stay away from Oak Island.
- Alien life could be hiding out on far fewer planets than we thought.
- Black holes can evaporate, new study shows.
- UFOs: the new American religion.
- NASA to open the International Space Station to tourists.
- Before you check your bank account though: the true price of privatizing space travel.
- Jeff Bezos says we need to colonize the Moon in order to save the Earth.
- Meanwhile, Google’s co-founder is building a gargantuan $150 million blimp.
- “Attending the ‘World’s Biggest UFO Conference’ showed me it’s a golden age for believers.”
- The rise of Progressive occultism. Or, maybe it was always there?
- Whale intelligence continues to amaze scientists.
- Feathers evolved millions of years before birds, and maybe even before dinosaurs.
Quote of the Day:
Spaceship Earth was so extraordinarily well invented and designed that to our knowledge humans have been on board it for two million years not even knowing that they were on board a ship.