Brush up on your paranormal terminology…
- Navy F/A-18 pilot shares details about UFO encounters during Middle East deployment.
- Are UFOs a threat to national security? This ex-U.S. official thinks they warrant investigation.
- Mass anomaly detected under the Moon’s largest crater.
- That time Neil Armstrong was going to prank NASA scientists by bringing back fake Moon rocks.
- Speaking of rocks from space: this asteroid has a 1-in-7000 chance of hitting the Earth this September.
- NASA renews search for aliens – and discoveries are expected in our lifetime.
- Britain’s Atlantis: evidence of Stone Age human activity found beneath the North Sea.
- Instead of over-population, is the threat to humanity actually that the world might run out of people?
- Brainless fungi trade resources with plants like a stock market.
- Scientists have found out how nerve cells can pass information down several generations.
- Facebook suspends ‘Natural News’, prompting its founder to call for President Trump to use military against the tech giants.
- The Age of Aquarius, all over again! Belief in astrology and the occult is surging. (NYT article with a mention for Grail contributor Michael M. Hughes!)
- Head of NOAA says 5G deployment could set weather forecasts back 40 years.
Thanks to Rick and @AnomalistNews.
Quote of the Day:
Life is the spirit incarnate in time.