When life gives you demons, make demon-aid…
- Ancient Siberia was home to previously unknown humans, say scientists.
- 8300-year-old stone snake heads reveal Stone Age ritual ceremonies.
- Still snarling after 40,000 years, a giant Pleistocene wolf frozen in permafrost has been discovered in Russia.
- Not content to feature content on UFOs recently, now the New York Times is writing about Bigfoot and the FBI.
- Cryptozoologist Loren Coleman comments on the FBI-Bigfoot release.
- A mythical form of space propulsion finally gets a real test: German scientists aim to investigate the Em-Drive.
- The Wired guide to aliens.
- Celebrate the life of a UFO legend by watching Stanton T. Friedman IS Real.
- Barcelona’s famous Sagrada Familia finally gets a building permit, 137 years after the first stone was laid.
- Japanese ‘telephone to the dead‘ eases grief after the 2011 tsunami.
- Queen Victoria had a strange obsession with ‘freak shows’.
- Image of the Day: Crop formation found in France.
Thanks to @AnomalistNews.
Quote of the Day:
Explanations as to why powerful people with deep roots in the U.S. government’s national security apparatus helped Tom DeLonge fulfill his vision could satisfy the most ardent UFO fanatic, just as they could satisfy the most hardline skeptic. It is literally a choose your own adventure novel in that regard, at least at this point in time.