‘Freedom gas‘ sounds like what you get if you pull grandpa’s finger…
- Submerged forest linked to mythical sunken kingdom appears from underwater after storm.
- No, exploding stars didn’t cause human bipedalism.
- Mysterious flashes of light observed on the Moon’s surface.
- The Navy says UFOs are real – and UFO hunters are thrilled.
- Former US defense official: we know UFOs are real – here’s why that’s concerning.
- Amazed at all this recent UFO coverage in the mainstream media? Be sure to check out Red Pill Junkie’s thoughts on the ‘lower-case UFO disclosure’ happening at the moment.
- The media loves this UFO expert who says he worked for an obscure Pentagon program – but did he?
- ‘Yes, witches are real. I know, because I am one.’
- Autism symptoms replicated in mice after faecal transplants, suggesting gut microbes play a part in the development of the condition.
- How Monsanto manipulates journalists and academics.
- Westminster Abbey stops Ethiopian priests visiting holy tablet looted from their country in 1868.
Quote of the Day:
It’s hard to pay attention to the lights in the sky, when the ground itself is on fire.
Red Pill Junkie