A big week for UFO-related news stories…and they keep coming.
- UFOs exist and everyone needs to adjust to that fact.
- No, this bizarre installation near Area 51 is not a secret military base.
- 13 reasons to believe aliens are real.
- The psychology of Ouija.
- Enter the jaguar: psychedelic use in ancient Peru.
- Who really owns the past?
- Kindergarteners stumbled across this 5,600-year-old burial mound that has mystified archaeologists.
- Controversial theory suggests a supernova caused humans to start walking on two legs.
- Google revives controversial research on ‘cold fusion’.
- You might think having them is disgusting. But our war against intestinal worms has damaged our immune systems and mental health.
- Here’s how scarily accurate NASA’s long-term climate predictions have been so far.
- Video of the Day: Wild footage shows lightning striking Russia’s Soyuz rocket mid-launch.
Quote of the Day:
The apocalypse is not something which is coming. The apocalypse has arrived in major portions of the planet and it’s only because we live within a bubble of incredible privilege and social insulation that we still have the luxury of anticipating the apocalypse.