How y’all doing out there. Hope life is treating you kindly…
- Harvard professor says finding a dead alien civilization could help save humanity.
- Our book review of Diana Walsh Pasulka’s American Cosmic: UFOs, Religion and Technology.
- Once it was America vs the Soviet Union. The next space race is Bezos vs Musk.
- SpaceX’s spectacular Starlink 60-satellite train leads to UFO reports from the public.
- Space aliens are breeding with humans, university instructor says. Sounds legit.
- A sad raven bums out its friends: experiment shows how emotions can spread between birds.
- The English word that hasn’t changed in sound or meaning in 8,000 years.
- Who were the ancient geniuses who first domesticated the honey bee?
- Hundreds of 17th-century case notes of bizarre medical remedies have been published online.
- Thought forms: when the imagination creates life.
- Geologists discover largest underwater volcano, which could explain the ‘weird hum’ heard around the world.
- The first humans on Mars will evolve into an entirely new species quickly, says evolutionary biologist.
- Video of the Day: How humanity begins on Mars.
Quote of the Day:
I am not throwing out or discounting the reality of the UFO. I suggest that it should cause us to rethink our own constructions of what we consider to be real, because things we commonly take to be unreal in a materialist sense, like movies and video games, have real physiological and cognitive effects. Media technologies have as much an impact on human bodies as biotechnologies, and perhaps even more.