- Interesting: To the Stars Academy’s Christopher Mellon gets op-ed space to write about Congress and UFOs on one of America’s biggest political news sites.
- Why is the Pentagon interested in UFOs?
- Near-sighted kids of Martian colonists could find sex with Earth-humans deadly. Now that’s a headline!
- The universe may be a billion years younger than we thought – and scientists are scrambling to figure out why. It didn’t use moisturising cream?
- More mysterious ‘jars of the dead‘ unearthed in Laos.
- Expert warns that a Yellowstone eruption could kill five billion people.
- Octopuses may go blind as climate change sucks oxygen out of the ocean.
- Where does cannabis come from? Somewhere really high. No seriously: Tibet.
- Why can’t some people remember their dreams?
- This A.I.-generated fake Joe Rogan voice has to be heard to be believed.
- GIF of the Day: Watching clouds roll by on Mars.
Thanks to @AnomalistNews.
Quote of the Day:
Any man who must say ‘I am the King’ is no true King.
Tywin Lannister (‘Game of Thrones’)