- Why decriminalizing magic mushrooms in Denver matters to the rest of the country.
- Should psychedelic scientists trip on the drugs they research?
- Psychedelics’ role in beating alcoholism illustrated in LSD/psilocybin study.
- Brain, heal thyself: neurofeedback can put thoughts in your head and help you conquer phobias…even when you’re unaware of what it’s doing.
- Our reality could be a ‘hologram’ created by quantum physics.
- Scientists are grappling with our biggest limitation in space exploration: our own bodies.
- Ted Cruz warns that Space Force is needed to battle space pirates.
- Oxygen and aerobic life on Jupiter’s moon Europa.
- Did kangaroos ever live in India? A new discovery has some archaeologists hopping with excitement.
- Strange canary-yellow glass beads found in the Egyptian desert found to be the result of an extraterrestrial impact.
- No, someone hasn’t cracked the code of the mysterious Voynich manuscript.
- “It will destroy it”: new international airport for Machu Picchu sparks outrage.
- Training with treats might actually mask real animal intelligence, new study finds.
- Barbara Marx Hubbard, futurist who saw ‘conscious evolution’, has passed away at age 89.
Quote of the Day:
If you have been brutally broken but still have the courage to be gentle to other living beings, then you’re a badass with a heart of an angel.