I see you shiver with antici…
- If there was a time warp, how would physicists find it? A jump to the left?
- Why the Moon’s South Pole may be the hottest real estate in space.
- Village offers reward to anyone who can decipher ‘mystery’ rock inscription.
- Coin found on island off northern Australia may be from pre-1400 Africa.
- How an ancient Indian art utilizes mathematics, mythology, and rice.
- Smoking psychedelic toad milk may help depression.
- Monsanto must pay couple two billion dollars after California jury holds the company responsible for their cancer.
- Bestselling author says there’s a 49% chance the world as we know it will end by 2050.
- Hunting Silicon Valley millionaires’ doomsday bunkers in New Zealand.
- Vatican assembles religious avengers from around the world at its annual exorcist conference.
- Have skeptics won the war on psychics?
- Denver becomes first U.S. city to decriminalize ‘magic mushrooms’.
Quote of the Day:
Don’t dream it. Be it.
Dr. Frank N. Furter